• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD's New King For Overclocking!! The AthlonXP 1800+ JIXHB DLT3C 0321

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well....it's not exactly on air. the guy geniusloki is member of a bulgarian hardware community and makes very good w/c boxes. With his w/c rig he gets 51*C so it's impossbile to do this with air, max 2.4 or something but i bet 2.7 are impossible without water cooling

We need to find where we can order this chip. I have been looking for a good hour or so and I cant find anything about it. Maybe it will become the new HOT chip in a few weeks. I hope atleast.:D

OC-Master said:
I now know exactly which CPU I want to get on my next upgrade! the DLT3C JIXHB 0321. Thou its another DLT3C CPU, this CPU actually defualts to 1.45volts !!!! stock!

1,45v DLT3C JIXHB 0321

At 1.85v on AIR Cooling, some individuals were able to obtain 2.70GHz 100% stable.

At 1.82v on AIR, 2.68GHz was obtainable stable. The chip has almost endless overclocking headroom!

At 1.50v, the chip managed 2.3GHz right outa the box on AIR.

At stock (1.45v), the chip made it to 2.25GHz 100% stable on AIR.

OC-Master

Pretty impressive but where do you have the link that says he is doing this speed on air and it is stable?

The fact that the temp. is 51*C doesn't mean that he is on air! It's stable, he posted a pic with prime running for 6-7 hour

Looking at the CPU database the max. o/c is 3Ghz. I still thing 1700 is better

Alright. I am finally getting some play money, and need to upgrade soon! Well-don't need to ;) . But I tell my family that. Any idea where we can get these- or what the steppings will be?

Only 321 is good overclocker in 1800+ family. If you find it and have good w/c get it, it's too risky! So better get 1700+ as your chances are better

Hi all,
From what my experience could be I noticed that new steppings are always better.
For instance consider this:
with my old 1800+ JIUCB I could reach the ~2.2 Ghz wall.
with my latest 1800+ JIUHB DLT3C I can reach 2.5 Ghz full stable using only 1.775 volts and I could obtein a frequency of 2.6 Ghz stable using 1.85 volts with my old A7V8X mo.bo. (obivious at this freq. my water cooling system started to be good not enough, temps were a bit high)
Maybe you can take a 100 mhz extra from the new stepping using same voltage values but I do not think the new stepping could be considered as a revolutionary one.
Maybe an hypotetical XXX(H+1)B stepping could be a lot better but this is only supposition.

Hey OC-M, I just got one of these bad boys today by dumb luck ,the only difference is, mine is a 0329 week instead of 0321 ,do you think it matters any??

I'm getting ready to try it out here in a few, I'll be back with the results.........:D

:drool: Results, now! The week shouldn't make much of a difference at all. Good luck! And just when I thought I had a good system...

I just got an jiuhb 0304xpfw dutc3 from newegg last thursday for a family member. So I don't think anybody will have luck with newegg yet. I need one of these chips, I am sick of running my 0310 upmw at 2v to get 2.4ghz stable.

Last edited:
ONTHEFLY said:
Hey OC-M, I just got one of these bad boys today by dumb luck ,the only difference is, mine is a 0329 week instead of 0321 ,do you think it matters any??

I'm getting ready to try it out here in a few, I'll be back with the results.........:D

What stepping is yours might i ask???

JIXHB??

OC-Master

Back