• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

And the 2009 Game of the Year is...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'll vote for MW2 even though its not a game that was made this year. Piloting mecha just owns everything else. Rock on Mech Warrior.

There had to be at least one!

Yeah...I wish I didn't hate Batman so much. It sounds like a good game. But I never excepted him as a Super Hero...Even Aquaman put him to shame.

When ever The Justice league were about to fly off.

Poor Batman would be there " Oh superman can I hold on around your waist and fly with you?":p

Yeah...I wish I didn't hate Batman so much. It sounds like a good game. But I never excepted him as a Super Hero...Even Aquaman put him to shame.

Poor Batman would be there " Oh superman can I hold on around your waist and fly with you?":p
Yet Batman is just as, if not more efficient, than most superheroes WITH superpowers.

You're basing your dislike of Batman off of the Superfriends? That's like saying you dislike Pizza because of the slop the served you in the school lunchroom.

I played Dragon Age today, and I didn't like it at all, the 4-at-a-time squad control thing is horrible, and the game just isn't nearly as immersive as for example, Oblivion.

Wii Sports is quite fun to play, while I'd have to agree that games are meant to be fun, they are also meant to be entertaining, there is a difference. Entertaining means you can play on your own, for ours, never getting bored, but fun is short-lived, fun only comes when you are playing with friends.

You're basing your dislike of Batman off of the Superfriends? That's like saying you dislike Pizza because of the slop the served you in the school lunchroom.

Oh no it goes far deeper...Awful movies I tried again on the last one...just gawdawful movie. I watched all the way to the last 15 min and just shut it off. Horrible movies!:chair: I didn't care about any of the characters. I suspended belief as long as possible but after the joker infiltrated his 4th or 5th building with explosives...no one ever see's him or has any security to stop him. I threw up my hands.

That one with Arnold as Mr Freeze? I temporarily blinded myself , so as never to be able to watch another.:shock:

So you can see my dilemma? I can't play the game just on principal, they may make another movie!:(

Sorry for the humble opinion ...back to the regularly scheduled thread.:D

Last edited:

lol lol lol I remember when I was still in grade school. We would have the food delivered from the food places and they always tasted terrible. Pizza Hut was the worst bleh.

Oh no it goes far deeper...Awful movies I tried again on the last one...just gawdawful movie. I watched all the way to the last 15 min and just shut it off. Horrible movies!:chair: I didn't care about any of the characters. I suspended belief as long as possible but after the joker infiltrated his 4th or 5th building with explosives...no one ever see's him or has any security to stop him. I threw up my hands.

That one with Arnold as Mr Freeze? I temporarily blinded myself , so as never to be able to watch another.:shock:

So you can see my dilemma? I can't play the game just on principal, they may make another movie!:(

Sorry for the humble opinion ...back to the regularly scheduled thread.:D

Well, if you didn't like the Dark Knight, then you're just hopeless, lol....... btw, that awful Joel Schumacher film that you referred to doesn't count. Just like the Adam West era doesn't count. *waves hand like Jedi* They never existed. It was just your imagination.

Well, if you didn't like the Dark Knight, then you're just hopeless, lol....... btw, that awful Joel Schumacher film that you referred to doesn't count. Just like the Adam West era doesn't count. *waves hand like Jedi* They never existed. It was just your imagination.

In his defense, the movie was a walking plothole. I enjoyed it, but I took it for what it was.

Back