• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec Sonata Case any good for Overclocking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jlepri

Just started to buy components for my first build PC and was getting cold feet about buying the Antec Sonata Case. I plan to overclock my 2500+ to 3200+ (if possible) using Corsair XMS 3200 and ABIT NF7-S R2.

I was wondering if anyone has first hand experience with this case as far as overclocking/heat dissipation goes.

I plan on cooling the CPU with a ThermalTake Silent Boost. I quiet PC is a concern of my wife's ;) .

It's a great case! Very silent, and the 120mm fan on the back moves alot of air. I built two computers for friends using that case and started to really feel like changing my antec 1040 into that...

Maby you are in the wrong forum section though?

I know the case has had great reviews but is it a good case if you plan on overclocking your PC. I posted in this form hoping that someone may have some first hand experience overclocking their system using this case. Thanks for the reply.

Back