• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone heard of gameve.com?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Viper2004

Reseller ratings give them a 7.xx and there were alot of reviews, most of them were good. I might buy some ram from them because its 10 bucks cheaper than buying from newegg, and if i shop at gameve i wont have to go way over my budget (already going over :( ) So has anyone ever bought from them or heard of them for the matter? I saw them on kingstons site for where to buy their ram.

yeah, they were doing pretty well overall for a while and then their customer service went down the toilet. =\

hopefully they fixed this problem as their resellerrating suffered for it.

Viper2004 said:
Reseller ratings give them a 7.xx and there were alot of reviews, most of them were good. I might buy some ram from them because its 10 bucks cheaper than buying from newegg, and if i shop at gameve i wont have to go way over my budget (already going over :( ) So has anyone ever bought from them or heard of them for the matter? I saw them on kingstons site for where to buy their ram.

The question that you have to ask yourself is "Is that $10 savings worth the possible risk?". If you have any questions at all about the reliability of a reseller or whatever, and you are only talking like $10 difference, then why go with them? At least you know with Newegg you will get a quality product and if there are any problems at all they will take care of them. Can't be sure about folks you don't know anything about. For me, it is a no brainer, and I would just go ahead and deal with Newegg on it. Better than the possible hassle.

That said, at some point in the distant past, I did buy something from Gameve.com, although I cannot remember what it was now. Didn't have any problems with them at the time though. YMMV.

Back