• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Are you happy with your Video Card?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Are you happy with your video card?

• I have a really old card and I hate it

Votes: 65 5.3%
  • I have a really old card and its OK

Votes: 94 7.6%
  • I have a really old card and I love it :)

Votes: 26 2.1%
  • I have a mid-range card and I hate it

Votes: 54 4.4%
  • I have a mid-range card and its OK

Votes: 291 23.6%
  • I have a mid-range card and I love it :)

Votes: 217 17.6%
  • I have a high-end card and I hate it

Votes: 18 1.5%
  • I have a high-end card and its OK

Votes: 139 11.3%
  • I have a high-end card and I love it :)

Votes: 328 26.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my GeForce2 MX400s. :)

Of course, they are just stuck in Farm rigs:
Main- Ti4600 Excellent card; does great in Linux
#2- Ti4200 Excellent card Watercooled and pelted (I should put it in a gaming rig, but right now its in my windows box)
#3- NF2 mobo with GF4MX integrated. Does the job in a small LAN rig. May be upgraded if I can find a way to cram a card in there......
#4 just bought a used 9800- I look forward to getting it running in Linux and gaming with it.

We have an Nvidia MSI Ti4200 128mb 8X and the ATI ASUS 9600XT and they are both fine cards we can play any game we like on either of our 2 Nforce2 Mobo's

I would like a high end card but I refuse to pay more than 300$ Can for a video card so I will wait till prices come down or I can find a steal somewhere other then that we will stick to Mid Range cards :)

I have an 8500LE in the workstation, a 9600pro in the gaming rig, and a 9800pro on the desk.

I'm happy with all of them - I think they're a good match for the systems they are in (apart from the 9800pro on the desk - but I'm working on that ;))

I'm loving my 9800 Pro. I'm sorry I waited so long. When I'm ready for another card, I won't think twice to pay good money for it. I suffered too long. :)

stratcatprowlin said:
I dunno I think the 9600xt is good but a bit expensive.

Well when I got mine about 1 month ago the FX5700 ( non ultra )
was in stock next to it on the shelf and was only 15$ less so for me at the time I liked the ASUS 9600 XT ( plus I get a free copy of half life 2 ) I got my CD-Key , and the game bundle was not bad as well , plus the fact the MSI FX5700 that was there , was the exact same game bundle as my MSI Ti4200 that I got over a year ago , so I would have ended up with no new games to boot :)

I have a Geforce Fx 5950 ultra in my gaming box which I L O V E...a bios modded Geforce FX 5900 ultra (bios to a 5950 ultra), which I L O V E, a Radeon 9500 Pro which has been bios modded to a 9800 Pro which I love and mix and match of GF3 Ti 200, GF FX 5200, Radeon 8500, and so forth.....they all do their job

hooah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back