• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ATI TV-Wonder in Windows 2000 Pro

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The box didn't say it was windows 2000 compatible for a reason... I guess those 'beta' drivers are for that reason.

I didn't buy the card because it was not released for windows 2000, and unless it specifically states windows 2000 on the box, I don't waste my money because w2k is very driver dependent.

I suggest you contact ATI and see if they can help.

ATI is notorious for crappy driver support under win2k, especially in the area of video capture devices. I don't actually have one of these cards. So, I'm not speaking from personal experience, but I have heard of many people having major issues with these cards under win2k. I'm talking about trying to capture video and the system locks up hard or reboots. Anyway, if you haven't actually purchased this card yet and your planning on using it with win2k you might want to look at some other brand like maybe Hauppauge.

Back