• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Attention OC.COM MadOnion team leaders!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

]-[itman

Hey everyone, sorry I was gone for quite a while, but I'm back now. I'm not even sure if anyone remembers me lol. Anyway, how's the team going? I see we got a new site(looks great), and a lot more entries. Well, that's about it, just wanted to get an update and offer to help in any way I can.

I actually sold the system that had the GF2 in it and got a GF4 in my current system, but it's a store bought pentium4 pc that was bought a couple years back, so it's pretty restrictive to the card. I will hopefully have a new system up and running before year's end, at which time I'll give another entry. I was able to break 6000 with the machine(I sold it to a friend and check up on it all the time lol), but he doesn't have the internet, so I couldn't post. I was also able to break 10,000 with my GF4Ti200 64mb card after only about 5 minutes getting it tweaked, and that included install and driver update time. It does feel good to be back in the forums:)

Oh, and you don't have to call me ]-[itman, you can call me Hitman or just Hit if you want. I know some people are touchy on that, just letting you know I really don't care.

wow..i dont know how come u guys get such high scores... what's the secret of those combatibilities?

ntpphong u prob getting low score cos your running a p3 and well cr*p ram when u upgrade your CPU,RAM and Mobo like u say u will, then your 4600 will be able to stretch itself further and u will be able to reek the enefits of high 3dmark benchies, also your not oc'ing according to your sig

tragic_monkey said:
ntpphong u prob getting low score cos your running a p3 and well cr*p ram when u upgrade your CPU,RAM and Mobo like u say u will, then your 4600 will be able to stretch itself further and u will be able to reek the enefits of high 3dmark benchies, also your not oc'ing according to your sig
agreed.

nt... when you buy your ram go for something at least pc3000 or better. you will thank yourself many times if you do.

Back