• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AZZA mobo any one know them?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

1000Khz

I just bought a new computer AZZA KT133BX/ duron700 I cant find any info on that board, I decided it wasn't fast enuf after purchace (no resurch) and there is no multiplyer setings in the BIOS is there anything I can do or am I SOL???

Sorry to inform you, bro, but that Azza board is thoroughly a POS. I built a computer for a friend with that board and a Duron 700 and no, there is no way to adjust CPU multiplier. His computer, in addition, has had endless problems with the IDE controllers and I am considering trying to get an RMA for the thing and maybe getting a KT133A so he can overclock a little. There are lots of other budget socket A motherboards that I would recommend before I would recommend this board. it's a definite "avoid" product.

SickBoy

your only chance at oc'ing is to manipulate the L bridges on the cpu and force the change. I myself would rather buy a new board over chopping and patching my cpu.Does that make sense? LOL ;)

Back