• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best MoBo for my CPU?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Altima

I have a P4 1.4GHz cpu. I need to get a new Mobo, what's the best for overcloking with my CPU??? The database has a lot of P4T-e's..?

Damn, I think that was the most sure answer i've gotten. Thanks, looking for prices now, if u know anygood places can u post em?
btw, Thanks :)

I would also recommend the Abit TH7II-RAID, but I would also suggest a new Northwood CPU since your 1.4GHz Willamette won't overclock nearly as good as a 1.6GHz Northwood CPU.

I was thinking about getting the 1.6GHz Northwood, I've read about how good it is to overclock. Cash is my main problem though, but im probably gonna pitch out the extra money and sell my orig. CPU + MoBo to a friend and get 1.6 ;)

If you go ddr there is no other board that compares to the 4BDA, 4BDA2+ in features, overclockability and stability. Rock hard stable overclocks.

hahahaha, www.motherboards.com has the price of their TH7-II as an origianl 100$ then its crossed out and priced at 167$. I guess they want to WOW the customer at their upped price +67$.

damn that Northwood 1.6GHz is amazing. average o/c speed in database is 2351! many ppl have it running over 2600MHz. Damn insane

sry, ill be sticking with RDRAM, cuz its good, and i already have 396

Back