• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best spraypaint for painting the inside of my case?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bsn1989

Hello all,

I plan on painting the inside of my Smilodon black this spring/summer. What in your opinion is the best spraypaint that you have used?

I have no experience with it yet, but have seen people suggest Dupli Color auto paint. It'll be the route I go if I don't get my hands on the Corsair 800d.

Cool, I was thinking a flat black as well. I think a gloss black would terrible with my case being flat black anyway.

Cool, I was thinking a flat black as well. I think a gloss black would terrible with my case being flat black anyway.

:thup:
i just got another can last night to do my back panel. after i did some dremeling for my 900, you can see the grey metal colour through the holes...EW!

if you want, i can post some pics of my sprayed interior. (if you want to see what it looks like).

Also get some Satin Clear Coat to protect Paint from scratching, when installing components back into system

i just got another can last night to do my back panel. after i did some dremeling for my 900, you can see the grey metal colour through the holes...EW!

if you want, i can post some pics of my sprayed interior. (if you want to see what it looks like).

Sure, I think that would be cool. It would give me a nice idea about how mine would look.

Rich,

Post 'em! :attn:

Back