• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bf2 Help!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Son1990

Ok, well no OC on my rig at the moment and well, I get to the startup screen to choose my army and kit and the mouse pointer just freezes nothing I can do. any ideas?

What is the latest path out? I played 2 nights ago with no problom.

the newest patch is 1.03 but, a new patch is going to be out tommorow, in light of the release of EA Special Forces Mod.

use regedit. do a search in regedit for battlefield 2, DICE, and ea games. look through and delete any keys relevant to battlefield2.

Son1990 said:
yea, i was gonna do that tonight anyway, my weekly thing :)

You reformat weekly?

I think I reformat too much as it is, planning a new one to repartition hard drives for more functionality, feasablity. I get sick of the activation each time, although if you do it enough, you never have to activate. ;)

Actually you only have to activate it once for each hardware configuration, just save the activation file from before and then write over the file after install.

I actually had a lot more problems with BF2 after the 1.03 patch. The server menu would lock up a lot while updating. Seemed it only happened to me compared to other friends with the game. If it didn't freeze (rarely) it was amazingly fast. Game always seemed a little glichy, even without OC.

Ill prob DL 1.12 and yes I reformat weekly. Benchmark scores tend to be more accurate on a system with only drivers and the benchmark programs installed. I have everything on my backup HD so its easy.

Back