• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

¡Bios Flash Problem!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Oops, OK amiflash. This thread is so long I had to go back and read the first posts. You're right Tihulta, as long as the A drive is set to be the first boot device, it'll read the disk, and go straight to DOS. If it isn't set as the first boot device, it'll go to whatever is, (usually the C: drive), and load the OS. Not what you want. Stalka, I guess you found a floppy? If you are sucessful, let us know.

well i finally did it, i fixed me floppy drive and flash my bios and it worked perfect and upped my fsb and im now running at 1510mhz and i was only running at 1460mhz thanx everyone for the help!!!

cool.....glad everything worked out ok....I'm busy fixing my own flash...decided I wanted the xp 1800+ for my b-day so I figured I go ahead an update the bios....didn't like the 010911 bios so i went witht he latest instead.....wish i hadn't for some reason it doesn't seem to want me runnign 138/138 via the chfsb tool.

Back