• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bioshock Demo NOW! XBLM!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
JESUS! First Stranglehold now this! Might have to get that damned 120 gig drive afterall at this rate... Hey Fudge, can you run demos from an external HD?

Is anyone else having problems dling it? It messed up my xbox live a bit everything slowed down and now its stuck at 23%

*shakes fist*

damn you guys and you XBLM!!! o well imma be plaing some bioshock from my pc on my 42in tv with 5.1 sound!! *drools*

Fr3@k3r said:
....... thats nothing..

ill be playing bioshock on a 360 with a 1080p projector with 7.1 surround sound at a friends house LOL
YA? Well Ill be playing bioshock, with a keyboard.

ill be happy just playing bioshock :p anyways i havent gotten any further in my dl still stuck at 23% for the last hour

Damn, that games graphics are hot, I didnt even know the 360 could produce such graphics. The demo is Very very short and it dont really give you the whole feel of the game but play it over and over again cause its not the same each time. I loved it.

Back