• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bioshock Demo NOW! XBLM!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Steam is offering Preload of Bioshock for the PC
$49.95

Minimum: Operating System: Windows XP (with Service Pack 2) or Windows Vista, CPU: Intel single-core Pentium 4 processor at 2.4GHz, System RAM: 1 GB, Video Card: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 128MB RAM (NVIDIA 6600 or better/ATI X1300 or better, excluding ATI X1550), Sound Card: 100% direct X 9.0c compatible sound card, 8GB of free hard drive space.

Recommended: CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo processor; System RAM: 2GB; Video Card: DX 9 - Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 512 MB RAM (NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GT or better), DX 10 - NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or better; Sound Card: SoundBlaster(r) X-Fi(tm) series (optimized foruse with Creative Labs EAX ADVANCED HD 4.0 or EAX ADVANCED HD 5.0 compatible sound cards); Important Note: Game requires Internet connection for activation

germanjulian said:
same here... nice graphics but the gameplay... same old same old shoot magic (sorry DNA) shoot... yes there are many ways to kill a beast but I think HL2 ep2 will be more for me with portal frying my brain.

impressive graphics... my PC would never handle that at 1080p

LOL.. i got my old rig in my signature... wait changing to Intel setup now!

How many FPSers are there out there that you use magic and guns in combo?

Not that I even use the guns in this demo that much as I prefer the Shock and wrench combo.

from www.bluesnews.com

BioShock Demo This Evening [August 20, 2007, 10:11 am ET] - 68 Comments
The Cult of Rapture relates a post from the 2K forums where Ken Levine suggest avoiding the forums if you are picking up BioShock this week, as there are plot points that will probably be spoiled as a result. An earlier post offers the news that the eagerly awaited BioShock demo is due for release at 7:00 p.m. Eastern time today:
The wait is nearly over. At 7 PM EST the BioShock PC demo will go live for you to enjoy. We will have exclusive pre-loading at Fileplanet. Set your watches for 7 o'clock!

IMPORTANT: Please be sure to download the latest drivers from ATI and Nvidia that will be available Monday for best performance with your video cards.

Back