• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bioshock Infinite - The Complete Edition

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

storm-chaser

Disabled
I've never played but I just acquired the goods. Seems to have a very good rating from Steam / Metacritic. We shall see. I need to find room for it.

I have another 80GB SSD I can move over to my Phenom II x6 rig. I hope my Geforce 740GT will perform okay in the graphics department.

I want to beat Modern Warfare 3 before I start playing. One game at a time!

BioShockInfiniteTCE.jpg

Well I had to revert back to a mechanical drive for this one as the install takes up quite a bit of room (38GB) - I simply couldn't make enough room on my SSDs.

So, I swapped in a 300Gb storage drive and the install is nearly finished!

Capture_bioshock.PNG

Well I have to say I'm not impressed. Considering critics give this game a very high rating, I just don't see it.

The story line is blatantly anti-Christian and blatantly satanic. Don't think I'll be playing it again, any time soon.

Rating: 1.5/10

Well I have to say I'm not impressed. Considering critics give this game a very high rating, I just don't see it.

The story line is blatantly anti-Christian and blatantly satanic. Don't think I'll be playing it again, any time soon.

Rating: 1.5/10

I played about 10 hours in and I didn't pick up on that.

I played about 10 hours in and I didn't pick up on that.

http://judeochristianchurch.com/bioshock-infinite-is-a-blatantly-anti-christian-game/

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/26/david-barton-bioshock-infinite_n_3164724.html

Quote from the second article:
Blaze staffers apparently played through the game and concluded “it’s easy to see how conservatives might find the game especially distasteful, given that the the player is required to do things like shoot at giant, mechanized statues of George Washington with angels’ wings made out of American flags, called ‘Motorized Patriots,’ who recite quasi-Biblical statements of faith.”

Back