• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Calling you out Bender !!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RED Hot Machine

Inactive Moderator
Bender and myself have been having a bit of friendly competition between ourselves for a while. So I thought it was time to lay down a Challenge.

Bender a head to head Race to 2000 wu's. :argue:

If my calculations are right we should both hit that milestone at the same time, if we stay at our current output. (About 3 months)

So do you accept the Challenge then Ben ???

Andy

Challenge accepted:clap:

Here is a pic of Red Hot Machine and I :argue: Who do you think will win? At current output its going to be a very close race. By the time we hit 2000 our systems will be completely different so its tough to tell.

Good Luck to ya both! Although by the time to 2000 WU, I'm pretty sure that one or another will add some machines!

RED HOT
I've been trying to catch you and I was slowly by 1 wu a day until last week. You did something different over there and now you are pulling away by 1 wu a day. But i have plans! Don't make any mistakes for my 2 sytems have running 24/7 for weeks.
My output may change in a couple of weeks for the better. Alls i can say is extra money to spend!

Burning Phoenix said:
RED HOT
I've been trying to catch you and I was slowly by 1 wu a day until last week. You did something different over there and now you are pulling away by 1 wu a day. But i have plans! Don't make any mistakes for my 2 sytems have running 24/7 for weeks.
My output may change in a couple of weeks for the better. Alls i can say is extra money to spend!

I've been watching you, I thought you were going to catch me at one point. All I did was tweak my main machine too get the extra unit.

Back