• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can *anyone* hit DALnet right now?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ThePerfectCore

Red Raccoon Dojo
I've tried all the DALnet servers in my Trillian list, and *none* of them are working. I'd like to get into the OCer's SAH IRC room, but I can't connect at all.

Is DALnet down for good, or is this another massive DOS attack? If she's gone forever, where shall we gather next?

I've been online in IRC for the last few weeks without to much problem, and am currently connected at the moment.

Must people are connected using tiscali.uk.eu.dal.net.

try the command /server tiscali.uk.eu.dal.net

RED Hot Machine said:
I've been online in IRC for the last few weeks without to much problem, and am currently connected at the moment.

Must people are connected using tiscali.uk.eu.dal.net.

try the command /server tiscali.uk.eu.dal.net

That's how I got on after nearly a week.

I have not had the problem everyone seems to have. but do the /server tiscali.uk.eu.dal.net . That seems to work for most people and Tiscali is good right now. Good luck. if you have a hard time still PM me and I will give you a whole list of servers to try.

Back