• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can I get some help bending petg?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Waterboy623

Registered
Does anyone know of an alternative to using a 10mm insert in a 10mm tube of pet? I've tried using sand and it ingrains into the bends. I cannot get the insert to fit so if someone can suggest how it's actually supposed to be done

Need to use sand paper to bring the insert to proportion. Also lubing it up with a little bit of oil(evoo will do the trick) always helped me out.

I been at it for hours and no change Might move down to 120gt paper. Semi off topic. Do you guys know anything about this dx12 letting you use two different cards? I got a 980 just sitting here just begging for some use. It's already got a block and I broke the fan header on it so no going back now

I used something like 80 grit then washed it with soap and water then lubed it with oil to make it fit. DX12 can use multi cards from different companies but its up to the game developer to implement it. Ashes of the Singularity is the only game that I know that actually implements it in DX 12 mode.

I just wanted to know if it's an actual thing or just a stunt the pc yt guys are all in on, It will probably be a thing in the future. I have to disable the card till I get a psu higher up anyways. Second card would be killer on my current one. Also if I have water pass straight through both cards would it work for cooling? It's a long run from my top rad to the res

Update. Think I'll just grab some benders from autozone This is getting old

Last edited:
Back