• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CM HAF X Transformation

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
And the annoying front USB 3.0 cable that has to plug in the worse spot on my mobo.

I'm going to take it apart here in a minute and work on cables.

if youre talking about the 2-in-1 cable, yea that's no bueno..

stinks that theres no pin attachment at the bootom of the mobo like mine, mine has actually 3 connections at the bottom.
990FX-Extreme3(l).jpg

Last edited:
Very careful surgery on my case box.

Will be cutting it out of plexiglass soon

Wait where are the metallic haf x pieces going? Or are you using them as stencils to cut out if the plexi glass?

Not sure where I'm going to be putting them at. Went ahead and cut them out.

It's cool, was just messin with ya. But yea, I cut them off the cardboard box and going to be cutting them out of plexiglass when I get the tools.

Not sure where I will be putting them at the moment, just going to go ahead and get them ready.

What you could do is black the window and make the haf-x cut out glow the color of your choice with LEDs ... Just a thought.

What you could do is black the window and make the haf-x cut out glow the color of your choice with LEDs ... Just a thought.

That is a neat idea. Just gotta figure out a way to make it glow a diff color. But since I'm going black and red. Can't make the X glow black and HAF glow red.

Tho I could put it toward the top of my window and drill a small hole in the case and let a led shine through to light it up.

Back