• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CM stacker 830 Good price?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yeah, $150 is a nice price. That is a really great case, used to have one and loved it. The Cosmos is my new favorite (well it's kind of tied with the Silverstone TJ-07)

EDIT: actually seeing that the Cosmos is only $30 or so more ($189) I think I'd have to recommend that. :)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119138&Tpk=coolermaster+cosmos

Yeah Jive, I had my finger on the trigger for the Cosmos last week when it had a $30 rebate...and I blew it. Should have just bought the thing. Would have had it by now.

Does the Cosmos have a removable mobo tray? I couldn't tell. That clinched me on the 830.

The Cosmos is really $50 more because of the shipping tho.

I am wondering if any brand 120mm fans will fit the 830 OK, I have 2 blue Rosewill's sitting here.

What do you like about the Cosmos over the Stacker you had?

Last edited:
Yeah Jive, I had my finger on the trigger for the Cosmos last week when it had a $30 rebate...and I blew it. Should have just bought the thing. Would have had it by now.

Does the Cosmos have a removable mobo tray? I couldn't tell. That clinched me on the 830.

The Cosmos is really $50 more because of the shipping tho.

I am wondering if any brand 120mm fans will fit the 830 OK, I have 2 blue Rosewill's sitting here.

What do you like about the Cosmos over the Stacker you had?
The Cosmos is a decent case, but not even close to being worth the $$$$

Back