• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Counter-Strike Expansion

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
the machine gun is the M-60 (rambos from the hipper)

there was also supposed to be a suicide belt for the terrorists (could of been taken out as it was a long time ago i read that)

and i think a remington shotgun

maybe ill dig out that magazine and find out what other weapons were listed in it

If what you say about the M60 having a higher rate of fire than the M249 is true I will be very MAD. The M60 shoots 7.76mm rounds (ak-47...not 74 bullets) while the M249 shoots 5.56mm rounds (same as an m16 or ak-74)....why they would ever make the M60 have higher RMP is beyond me. And why dont they just give the T's that Russian RPG and have CT's use the LAW.

About the suicide belt...that was one of things i was looking forward to most until Valve took over the CZ project. They decided to remove the suicide belt along with mines and other sinister gadgets planned for CZ.

I hope at least you have the option to buy hollow point or solid point ammo....that would be cool. (hollow point gets ppl without armor...while solid point can penetrate the armor.) Pick your poison.....muwahahahaha

wernt hallow tipped bullets banned by the UN for being too umm painfull when it came to killing... (or something along those lines)

cause basically the bullets just blow the hell out of your body when they hit

no they werent....hollow point arent practical for automatic guns cuz they jam guns a lot (i know this from personal experience...), but they do use them in pistols. A solid point 9mm bullet wont put someone down it will just pass threw them....but get hit by a .45cal hollow point and ur not getting up.

Back