• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crysis Multiplayer Beta - I got a key and won't use it, so I'll raffle it off!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Count me in. Been looking forward to taking a peek at what Crysis holds for us vintage (7800GT) SLI users.

I've got a key I won't use. :) Its been sitting here on a pad of paper, I honestly am not interested enough to install it...although I did download it. I'm too occupied with the TF2 beta and Crysis I think will only suit me for SP.

So add 1 to the list. I'll send you a PM sometime tomorrow (and if I forget, PM me to remind me ;)).

Thanks for throwing one in! :bday:

Make sure to sign up at crysis beta forums to contribute to helping.

pm me for the info and pass when you're in ;)
(Or I'll do it if I remember)

Please enter me in, im getting a new vcard on monday just for crysis. Im getting the 2900pro and going to o/c it to the xt hopefully woot =D

Please add me to the list . I'd like to grab a key for my brother . Thanks ;)

Also, don't plan on playing it with anything less than a 7900gs or 1950.

Count me in. I would freak if I won this. My VGA might just cut it, but my roommate has a 8800GTX which we will probly throw the DL' on. :)

Not sure where Jive is, but there seems to be a lot of entries already. We should do this draw soon. I'm bumping and saying if anyone else wants in, do it now because I can picture the draw happening this weekend. ;)

Not sure where Jive is, but there seems to be a lot of entries already. We should do this draw soon. I'm bumping and saying if anyone else wants in, do it now because I can picture the draw happening this weekend. ;)

Sorry been real busy this weekend...and infact I should be getting ready for work this second....so I think I will do it when I get home....so ya'll will have to check back tomorrow sometime....maybe we should say that it will go on until 11:59 tonight just for the sake of sake's sake. (what?:))

So, 11:59pm Central time (It's 3:34pm Central right now) will be the cutoff.

Sorry been real busy this weekend...and infact I should be getting ready for work this second....so I think I will do it when I get home....so ya'll will have to check back tomorrow sometime....maybe we should say that it will go on until 11:59 tonight just for the sake of sake's sake. (what?:))

So, 11:59pm Central time (It's 3:34pm Central right now) will be the cutoff.

Right sounds good, so who's bringing the sake? :beer:

Back