• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Custom Single Stage in the US

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Geophyte

Registered
Can anyone recommend someone making custom single stage units that ships in the US. I'm having a hard time figuring out who is making SS phase change units to sell in the US. I don't want to buy the commercial ones that seem like a total ripoff and I would much rather support someone doing something they enjoy out of their garage. I'm not too interested in trying to build one myself because I'd probably end up maiming myself and blowing up my house. The unit would be for an Athlon 64.

Also, can anyone comment on what you do to cool both the GPU and CPU if you're using phase change. DO you just get multiple units, one for each?

For custom right now I'd recommend jinu from XS. As for cooling the card I'd really recommend a VJ tech setup, much better for a cased rig.

Geophyte said:
Can anyone recommend someone making custom single stage units that ships in the US. I'm having a hard time figuring out who is making SS phase change units to sell in the US. I don't want to buy the commercial ones that seem like a total ripoff and I would much rather support someone doing something they enjoy out of their garage. I'm not too interested in trying to build one myself because I'd probably end up maiming myself and blowing up my house. The unit would be for an Athlon 64.

Also, can anyone comment on what you do to cool both the GPU and CPU if you're using phase change. DO you just get multiple units, one for each?

Ask on xtremesystems.org for a custom chiller for all your cooling needs :bday:

Im thinking of getting a chiller instead and using it instead of my vapochill LS.
Who sells custom chillers or should I just buy one and customize it myself.
Because I would like to cool my video card too.

Pf.Farnsworth said:
Ask on xtremesystems.org for a custom chiller for all your cooling needs :bday:

I would really take a second look at the fiasco going on over there before making a statement like that anywhere on the web.

Thats why I recommended Jinu. Obviously Chilly is not an option unless you like to give money away.

Maxi's right.. Jinu117 is the guy to go to in the US.
I think we know what the "fiasco" is about :rolleyes:

cornydoggy said:
I would really take a second look at the fiasco going on over there before making a statement like that anywhere on the web.

And what fiasco are you talking about? I sugest not talking about something you dont know very well, it will spare you looking like a complete idiot.

If you are reffering to Reggies account being locked down, them him getting dangerously sick causing his orders to get backed up I hardly consider that his fault or a fiasco. That and he is not the only one building at xs.

If you are refering to Justin ripping people off, well he did that on just about every popular pc ralated forum and he is a well known internet criminal and I dont see what that has to do with xs.

He hasnt been around for a couple of weeks but hes probably busy punchin out units. The caliber of his work is amazing and the customer service he provides is also top notch. He would be my first choice if i didnt build my own.

Jinu !! sup buddy! Hey funny I ran into you over here, I just posted i another thread about you (good stuff naturally) :D . Im glad to hear your still working on units, I still have that Mach II gt from ya, its a frekin beast! Anyways, drop me a line sometime, well go grab a bite to eat and shoot the sh*t :)

In response the the topic, Jinu and PC Ice , I have units from each of them, DO perform very nice work, and can build you great units. Id highly recommened either of them.

As for the politics, I suggest it be left alone, its a very small circle of people that actually know the facts, and shouldnt be brought into Overclockers.com. :) Nice to see so many of the faces again! just to bad I lost my post count at XR lol. I think I still have an account over at XS, I will have to drop by and say hello to everyone over there

Exempt said:
Jinu !! sup buddy! Hey funny I ran into you over here, I just posted i another thread about you (good stuff naturally) :D . Im glad to hear your still working on units, I still have that Mach II gt from ya, its a frekin beast! Anyways, drop me a line sometime, well go grab a bite to eat and shoot the sh*t :)

In response the the topic, Jinu and PC Ice , I have units from each of them, DO perform very nice work, and can build you great units. Id highly recommened either of them.

As for the politics, I suggest it be left alone, its a very small circle of people that actually know the facts, and shouldnt be brought into Overclockers.com. :) Nice to see so many of the faces again! just to bad I lost my post count at XR lol. I think I still have an account over at XS, I will have to drop by and say hello to everyone over there

Yup Please do so man :) I missed seeing you around (in cyber way at least I guess :p)
Kind of funny I posted on another thread of finding you and was excited :)

Back