• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dailystats posted

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks for the stats update.

It seems rather weird to have aqua in there. I know the silver was kinna hard to tell from the white but I would consider changing the white to something else and leaving the silver (and gold and bronze).

Just my .02 cents. :)

Cy

Cy said:
Thanks for the stats update.

It seems rather weird to have aqua in there. I know the silver was kinna hard to tell from the white but I would consider changing the white to something else and leaving the silver (and gold and bronze).

Just my .02 cents. :)

Cy

I thopught so also but I have had a few complaints about the silver, and suggestions on color for the rest of the text if silver returns?

Thanks for updating.

Aqua is a great idea for it to stick out more, but it sticks out too much from bronze and gold. You could still add like a gif image with a silver medal or something etc.

Yodums

That might be an idea...use colored "medals" for the gold/silver/bronze and leave the text color alone? I know it will be hard to have a general text color be as readable as white on the dark background.

Cy

I think that the medals idea was a great one - big olympic fan here. Silver vs. White, however does blend together, and very hard to differentiate. Instead of the medals scheme, how about the ribbon scheme - blue/red/yellow?

By the way - I think that basher did a great job on that page, looks very sharp.:beer:

chawken said:
I think that the medals idea was a great one - big olympic fan here. Silver vs. White, however does blend together, and very hard to differentiate. Instead of the medals scheme, how about the ribbon scheme - blue/red/yellow?

By the way - I think that basher did a great job on that page, looks very sharp.:beer:

The primary colors!

Hey the link in your siggie is a little bogus. Has an extra http://

chawken said:

Hmm good idea, I really like the medals ribions would be good too. I'll try it out.

Back