• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Doom IV

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tbirdkiri

ooo yea i got a leaked alpha of doom IV. its alpha 0.0000000009
i havnt got it past the loading screen, it allways drops back to the desktop and throws up an error..... but man does it look good!

Gnerma

tbirdkiri said:
i havnt got it past the loading screen, it allways drops back to the desktop and throws up an error..... but man does it look good!
Screenie of the error please? :rolleyes:

BigRed

Caffinated Member
tbirdkiri said:
I get 666fps on the loading screen before it errors. Man Doom IV is gonna OWN ALL! :D

(everyone in this thread is just teasing the mods about the other doom situation :p)

ARGON

Registered
See, now I can't tell who is going along with the joke and who is just being stupid. lol

Newbie_Doo

Admin Parent
Can't wait for Doom 5.1. I heard it is going to have Dolby Pro-Logic Surround with fully discrete sound channels and an optional THX track...in 16:9 video formatting for wide-screen plasma displays...

:rolleyes:

BigRed

Caffinated Member
Maxvla said:
yet again...

<insert maestro's spam thread pic>
:D
spamthread.jpg

BigRed

Caffinated Member
Newbie_Doo said:
Can't wait for Doom 5.1. I heard it is going to have Dolby Pro-Logic Surround with fully discrete sound channels and an optional THX track...in 16:9 video formatting for wide-screen plasma displays...

:rolleyes:
MAN im going to have to get another job so I can upgrade when that game comes out ;)