• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Doom IV

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
know why it's jagged? your system too weak, need at least a PX to make frame rates decent, and an ATVDIA to make it holographic.

I got an advance copy of the first total V.R. version of Doom.
(Doom2012VR)

For moral and ethical reasons, I cant post a link.
It has a bug.

If you lose, you REALLY die......

6502kid said:
I got an advance copy of the first total V.R. version of Doom.
(Doom2012VR)

For moral and ethical reasons, I cant post a link.
It has a bug.

If you lose, you REALLY die......

WOW I heard of this, this is the game that in order to play you have to plug the game adapter into a 220v line, USB2 or fire wire, and the other wires of the adapter go to your chest to monitor your hart rate and it shows on screen the lower left.

new_novice said:
here's the link :D

linky

this is old stuff if you're wondering

okay its not even funny anymore.. i told John very clearly that i don't want the news out till i get the A.I tweaked a little bit, now WHO STOLE THOSE SCREENIES FROM MY HDD !!! :mad:

if you somehow get hold of the screens you can't post them .. its W***** .. PM me .. or better send me a donation of $10 than its okay with me :D ( i accept all the major credit cards and cheques .. although i always prefer getting a nice 9700Pro or Ti4600 instead :D )

And FYI .. i am not going to call it Doom IV .. its gonna be called LAME IV .. system requirements are going to be

Quad Processor (atleast 7Ghz each)
32GB 5000MHZ DDR
Any 2mb Trident Based Video card will do

with above system you WILL be able to run the game in 320x380 with low details and FSAA and 2X AA .. :D

deadhorse.jpg

:rolleyes:

Why are we allowed to post links of screenshots for alpha DOOM I and not DOOM III, surely we should be allowed to post screenshots of DOOM I too then. Either that or delete the links to the DOOM I alpha screenshots. Moderators do your job properly, no double standards just because DOOM I alpha is older, it is still illegal.

Last edited:
I found a site that has alpha's of all the new games....

Neverwinter Days
Unreal Tournament 3k3
Non-Serious Sam
Whole-Life
BF2910
Diablo 23
ElderScrolls 35
Medal of Honor: Axis Assault
Leaving Castle Wolfenstein
Everyone Lives Forever

Johnny Knoxville said:
Why are we allowed to post links of screenshots for alpha DOOM I and not DOOM III, surely we should be allowed to post screenshots of DOOM I too then. Either that or delete the links to the DOOM I alpha screenshots. Moderators do your job properly, no double standards just because DOOM I alpha is older, it is still illegal.
Look on that doom 1 alpha site. Those alphas were released with permission from ID...

Johnny Knoxville said:
I appreciate you reminding me that you know my job better than I do, thank you very much. Would you like me to show you I remember how to show you the door? No more insults.

J :mad:

Back