• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Favorite Color for Case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Favorite Color for a Case?

• Beige/White

Votes: 40 4.2%
  • Red

Votes: 21 2.2%
  • Green

Votes: 28 2.9%
  • Blue

Votes: 95 9.9%
  • Black

Votes: 482 50.2%
  • Silver

Votes: 184 19.2%
  • Chrome

Votes: 42 4.4%
  • Yellow

Votes: 16 1.7%
  • Purple

Votes: 9 0.9%
  • Grey

Votes: 18 1.9%
  • Clear/transparent

Votes: 25 2.6%

• Total voters
silver eh? not a bad color. i've always wondered what would happen if you alternated colors for each coat, ie first coat black, second blue, third black and so on. anyone tried this? btw, if not, i thought of it first :p

Black and Red
Black and Blue
Black and Yellow
Black and Green
Black and Orange
Black and Purple
Black goes with anything!

But I prefer Black and Red, since all of the PCBs and lights in my case are Red... and my case is Jet-Black.

i chose black because i just got a thermaltake armor jr. but i think silver is classy also.

Black, I guess that explains why I have a silver case.

Silver is ok on some cases, the thermaltake armor looks nice in silver.

Cant stand two-tone cases though, Ive seen a bunch of nice cases I would like but they muck it up with a two-tone color scheme.

Black.......Is there any other secksi stock color for a case? I should think not ;)

Edit - Holy thread resurrection Batman! Finny, you have one big shovel there, lol.

the ever so tacky neon green i dont know why but i think it is so obnoxious and for some reason love that color for a case lol

Back