• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

First water cooling setup help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks Conumdrum.
i brought this one already so might see how it goes first.
if its just going to restrict the flow slightly then im not real bothered coz i got adjustment flow on my pump so ill just turn it up. :).

i liked the look of it to :). Got it cheap to for like 10bucks.

But might try get this one .
Work better less restriction ? ..

what can't u understand about the tube routing >?
Hard to explain it any better.
Once i finish it in a few weeks hopefully ill post pic of it for u all to see.
Thanks all for input. :)

Attachments

• ins-fm17_p1.jpg
    ins-fm17_p1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 267
it will be less then a 180 like the first one does, but that one i have read has a steel axle or pin with can rust out. i saw one thread which it did that.

know your flow offers no real benefit. most boards will shut down thermally or you can hook a pump to your board and have it shut down if the pump stops.

i wouldn't get either one, no need for it and the first one will slow the water down just to tell you something you don't need to know.

LOL spawn inc . OK but i think i would rather know if my water is flowing or not.
With the pump in getting it wont be a issue . i can just adjust it accordingly.
The jump has a flow control on it.

the main reason for the flow sensor is to shut the system down should your pump die. but most boards can shut down from thermal readings as i said above. your choice of course.

for what your running and the pump you have i don't see it hurting temps by the reduced flow.

Back