• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Folding success stories??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sappo

Folding seems like a gread idea in theory, but have there ever been any breakthroughs to speak of?

sappo said:
Folding seems like a gread idea in theory, but have there ever been any breakthroughs to speak of?
Let me see if I have any idea what I'm talking about :D You can go HERE to see results. At this point in the FAH program, there have been no miracle cures yet. FAH is really still in its infancy and 'cures' will be a while off. As FAH matures and gets rolled out to more people, more will happen. The fact that google is supporting it and has a zillion people folding is good, not so much for the 'cures', but for the fact that FAH can successfully be deployed to many users and run correctly and do what it is supposed to. I think we should start seeing some real scientific/medical advances from FAH within 5-10 years, maybe even sooner. You know the old saying, 'You have to walk before you can run'.

Back