• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fong Kai Computer Case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nightmare

Registered
Hello again...

Building a new system/box/gaming/working or whatever names they come under these days, computer. The last computer I built which required replacing the case was some 20 years ago or so. Anyways, back then I purchased a Fong Kai tool-less case and it has been going strong ever since.

So now I want to purchase another new Fong Kai case for my build but am having a most difficult time finding a source for the case only as the Fong Kai in Carrollwood Texas is a distributor and not a retail seller for these cases.

Anyways, does anyone know of a source for the Fong Kai case only?

I can not speak highly enough of these cases. Sturdy, tool-less, and most important, quiet with fantastic air flow. A commercial grade case that is excellent for home use.

Any help appreciated.

Wow talk about ancient. I can't seem to find any sellers that still carry it even on ebay. Looks like you're out of luck. With all the excellent cases with great airflow out now, why would you want a relic case like that?

If you're deadset on a relic 20 year old case, try checking your local craigslist or computer recycling center.

Back