• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Forum Wars 2010 - Signup thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
interested! :thup:

cold.nut
CPU:
Athlon 64 6000+ X2
Phenom II 965 B.E. - No mainboard or memory though :(
Pentium 4 631

also have quite a collection of Socket 478 chips, no mainboard or memory to support them either though..

GPU:
ATI Radeon 5770
XFX 8600GT 256mb

dry ice and LN2 only! :salute:

interested! :thup:

cold.nut
CPU:
Athlon 64 6000+ X2
Phenom II 965 B.E. - No mainboard or memory though :(
Pentium 4 631

also have quite a collection of Socket 478 chips, no mainboard or memory to support them either though..

GPU:
ATI Radeon 5770
XFX 8600GT 256mb

dry ice and LN2 only! :salute:

I think i might have 478 board but i think it might not oc though,but let me know if you want it!!!!!

whats the board? heck, i'd like it! i have wanted to put these chips under some cold for a while now! been trying to get an Asus P4C800-E and/or P4P800-E. they are just too expensive for me to drop on an old chipset..

thanks Torque! :thup:

okay i will send you the model and spec and alsoi try ebay for cheap p4 boards and i might have some memory to..

Just a quickie question...

Other than registering at the forumwars site; are there any other places where we'd need to register?

I also registered over at TRP, but I'm guessing that is not a requirement for the wars.

Sebas

I.M.O.G. is working on straightening out proper access right now, give it a few minutes :cool:

Sorry guys, manual process of restricting then adding certain people back in that are participating in this war. Took a little time to tighten down the hatches, but everyone who is participating should now have access - if you do not have access and think you should, let me know. I'll check the access list, and if you aren't on it I'll check with the forum wars leaders if I can let you in.

Back