• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Forum Wars 2010 - Signup thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Alright i am running a amd 555 and 4870 both air cooled and sorry about the change up but my last set up was not oc able so a waste of time to compete with..

So please update

Thank you
Jason (Torque Ranger)

I don't think I'll be participating this year. I've currently got no rig to run and can't really justify the kind of cash to build a rig. Any spare cash I do get finds it's way over to audio stuff .

No need to troll... you'll be dealt with :fight:

No need to troll... you'll be dealt with :fight:

Well, that spammer posted in the wrong place, didn't he? Ended up meeting my little friend.

banhammer1.jpg

Well, that spammer posted in the wrong place, didn't he? Ended up meeting my little friend.

banhammer1.jpg

Cross reference the IP, based on the way he was posting I'd be he had another account here (though it could have been somewhere else), he seemed at least nominally familiar with stuff.

Cross reference the IP, based on the way he was posting I'd be he had another account here (though it could have been somewhere else), he seemed at least nominally familiar with stuff.

Nope, just a spammer that reads before they post. They don't know the number of posts that limits them from making a signature, so they make a few semi-related posts in random threads, then add their sig spam.

Nope, just a spammer that reads before they post. They don't know the number of posts that limits them from making a signature, so they make a few semi-related posts in random threads, then add their sig spam.

heh...seems like a lot of work.

Back