• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Frosty Pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Like I said, the MB was acting up and I was having stability problems at 4.0. 4.05 is my regular safe speed, so I was a bit ticked.

I did some benching yesterday and the best speeds I could get were just over 4ghz, so I'm not doing any more until I find out what is dieing.

This reminds me i must remember to take pics when i run DIce this summer.

A few more:

Backsideoffrostycards.jpg

FrostyHedgeHogs.jpg

Frostyramsinks.jpg

And a few phase pics....this unit is called the "Frosty Freeze"...LOL

frosty_the_evap.jpg
idle_temps_52_3.jpg
frosty_evap.jpg

It kinda looks like a hot dog cut in half :D

still, that is some SWEET cooling! why did the heatsinks have frost on them?
Frostyramsinks.jpg

Best way I've found is put it in a towel, fold twice, and smack with a rolling pin or rubber hammer.

Tried overclocking my keyboard,

1000450.jpg

Got it all the way to 230 WPM in KB-Z. Aww yeah.

umm i tough those keyboard came with 220 WPM.. u doing something wrong. First is it stable at 230? also what is you SBK set up to?

No man this is a old lite on, stock it runs at only around 90 WPM or so. They are old but you can get them pretty fast if your cooling is right. It's plenty stable at 230 right now, I can probably get 300 out of it later, the USB speed is giving me problems thanks to my cheap controller. :bang head

SBK? You must mean Skb. I've gotten it down to about 9 seconds, pretty close to the WR for these lite-on's you know!

No man this is a old lite on, stock it runs at only around 90 WPM or so. They are old but you can get them pretty fast if your cooling is right. It's plenty stable at 230 right now, I can probably get 300 out of it later, the USB speed is giving me problems thanks to my cheap controller. :bang head

SBK? You must mean Skb. I've gotten it down to about 9 seconds, pretty close to the WR for these lite-on's you know!

SBK haha space between keys hahaha im bored :) they lower ur SBK is the higher WPM u get :p

well isnt that the reason why u overclock ur $5 keyboard?? so u can get 230 WPM, and see those guys with g15 that only get 200 and u pass by them and say "U got rob with that piece of crap, i payed $5.99 /w tax for mine and it kicks ur keyboards *** :p

Back