• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Frosty Pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yep, just a ton of conformal. You don't really have anything to worry about anyway until the ice melts into water :beer:

Yeah I can see that :) Guess I'll just have to give my 480 another layer of conformal then... :)
What about rams CB'ing, isnt that a problem?

New cascade frosty pics for the public :D

T1 = 1st stage
T2 = 2nd stage

attachment.php

attachment.php

:shock:

Dang Ben... That's a shop towel job if I've ever seen one!

Congrats on the successful run today. I'm sure you will have many more in the future.

:thup:

Sebastian

^^Be careful with the painter's tape, it'll collect condensation like you would't believe.

7600 GT last night. No scores, this card is dead. But not from condensation, but cranking 2.1v through the core :D

img2232nd.jpg

img2233gb.jpg

Thats after about 4 hours of benching keeping it around -150 for the most part. As you can see we have little humidity here for it to only have that much frost after that long of a time.

Wrapping the mounting bracket is optional. Toilet paper around the base is more than enough, especially if you prepped your board right.

signature.img

Back