• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FX-55 and FX-57 priced the same

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not bad...but frankly, the 57 is not a very good buy at this point in time. Prospective buyers really should be looking at FX60's, Opteron 180's and 4800+'s. All of these will outperform the FX57 in nearly everything given the same level of cooling. (The new FX57's anyways, since they're all cold bugged.)

Ya but if anyone was intrested for some reason in FX's (Single core that is).

Not saying its a smart move to get single core but I thought it was more of an intresting find.

First of all, look here:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16819103527

Some of the combo deals actually give you money back!! (it says negative dollars)

Also, you have four choices between motherboards and ram, whereas one of the board's is $200+ FOR FREE!!!

The thread now doesn't make much sense, but I gotta tell ya... I think the FX57s should drop even more in price, or they're not gonna sell. I don't see why anyone would waste their money on an FX57, unless they're rich OCers from Europe. :D

Back