• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Geforce 2 GTS you want a dead one *read here*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MisterQ

Registered
Hey,

I recently got my video card back from Creative Labs...it was not replaced or fixed b/c they said it was "out of warrenty" I have a classified ad for it under the "Video" section

Q the Creative Labs H8R!

No they didnt tell me anything I just think they tryed to BS me into replacing it for $205. and yes i am selling a dead gf2 in classifieds

all they told me was it was out of warrenty and i had to replace it

could some EE fix it? the chips are only like 14 bucks but I don't know where you would buy one?

Shadow ÒÓ (Jul 02, 2001 09:50 p.m.):
I think "why" means "why are you trying to sell a dead video card".

*scratches head*

I think that that Video card should be in your trash receptacle and not in the Classified section :(

Hey Shadow at least he is claiming it is broken, many unscrupulous sellers sell non working garbage on Ebay that also belongs in the Trash can :)

Shadow ÒÓ (Jul 02, 2001 09:50 p.m.):
I think "why" means "why are you trying to sell a dead video card".

*scratches head*

someone might want it i dont know I want some money back for it i already got an offer

*straches head* some poor blind kid like in dumb and dumber "Pretty bird, Pretty bird".

I'd buy Petey, but I'm afraid I have no scotch tape to put his head back on :)

What scares me is someone will end up buying the damn thing, and they may even get it to work :(

Back