• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Give me some inspiration!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ffats said:
Assuming that the front little blue decoration is transparent, you could place some neat logo or something you print under there. If you wanted to go a little further, you might want to replace it with clear plexi...

?
i have that case.the blue thing is just thick paper.the thing over the blue is clear plastic.deffinatly cut out the side fan grill on the case,the one in the back for the 60mm exhaust fan,andthe 4 in the front.you have to unscrew the clear plastic thing off the front pannel.

thorilan said:
the one thing i have to warn people about with black paint when attempting a mirror finish is that mistakes show up very easily and dont look bad ... they look horrible . where as mistakes with white are harder to see and dont look as bad. just stuff to keep in mind when trying for mirror finish

granted, black is the most unforgiving color, but if done right its the one that ends up looking the best :)
i mean, could you ever do your hair on a white sidepanel? :p

sixshot666 said:

i have that case.the blue thing is just thick paper.the thing over the blue is clear plastic.deffinatly cut out the side fan grill on the case,the one in the back for the 60mm exhaust fan,andthe 4 in the front.you have to unscrew the clear plastic thing off the front pannel.

Can you take the plastic piece off the front?

if you're talkingabout the clear plastic on the front pannel.
yes you can.just take the front pannel off.look for 4 screws on the
inside of pannel near power button.unscrew all 4 and bingo
its off.

Back