• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Goals Before the end of Seti Phase 1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I want to break the top 500 finally. Then I'm folding for our SETI team during the break. Remember, OCSETI is the name so lets make it stick around for a while in the folding team...lol.

I'll get ambitious with my goals if we have most of this year left.

1) Top 10 Overclockers.com SETI team member
2) 50,000 WU completed
3) #1 in my registration class

lol, how's that for thinking big.

wow, great find!! Forgot about this thread!! I reached 5K!! Woot, Woot!! I am currently in 20266th place so I reached the 25K mark:) I also am number 78 on the team so I broke into the top 80 too!! Woot!! Hmmm, I will have to think of some new goals if the end has been streched till Fall-Winter of this year:)

Mictlan said:
Personally I would want to reach the 7,500 milestone.....I would shoot for the 5,000 milestone this December and doing around 75 WU/week it seems that 7,500 will be out of the reach if SETI finishes this spring.....any way, I just wanted to be into the top 50 of my country (Mexico) (done), top 0.5% of the SETI user (almost there) and reamin the top 75 users of this great team (almost)

As for the team, I would like to get into the top 20 which seems reasonable.....so crunch on!!!!!

WIth the extantion of the phase I....I most certainly will be able to reach the 7,500 WU mark and a little more. The only problem will be keeping myself inside the top 75 OCSETITeam members as the pressure beheath me is getting a little high. ;)

It's a little high but with yosk on our side our production has allmost doubled.

my goal is to make it the the 10k mark before the end of seti.

lets see if it's possible
8.5+5+7+7+6+1+.03
*120 days
=4503 wu
+4300 wu curretly

=8803 wu

well It looks like I'm going to find some more crunchers:D

Ok let me see.
First you all have to stop producing WU's so I can be #1 on the team. Oh chit that'll take me 20 years to accomplish.
OK everyone above position 91 must quit!

For real alls i want is to be able to maintain a top 100 standing.

honestly, i've accomplished all i wanted from s@h1. couldn't be happier and that's why i've been slowing down & relaxing. :)

but Mictlan is right, that last certificate is sooooo tempting tho....but i guess even if i get back to full power, i still don't think i could have a chance to get it........

so what are you guys gonna do when s@h phase 1 ends, what is next... Folding, or something else?!?

I plan on folding until seti 2 starts then back to SEIT!!!!!:D:D

I've recently reached a few goals I set when I thought the project was ending this spring. Got over 99.5% and got into the top 20K of all users.

So my only goal is to crunch as many WU's as I can for ocsetiteam before this thing is over.

So far from the news I have read, phase I will most probably go on for the rest of the year, so maybe The Norsemen, hallen, Sharky and with some efford TC will be able to reach the last milestone in the project 100,000 WU

DONE: reached 3 goals at out 3

papounet said:
Well,

till mid march , 16 weeks to go
average 4 CPU, each 5WU /day => 140 WU/week
=> 16 * 140 = 2240
current total = 5615 => projected total =7855

MY GOAL is therefore 8000 WU before the end of the project

additionally, I would like to be among 15000 top users or 99.7%

DONE

User: nicolas costes
User ID: 1324809