• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GPUPI setting

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hi all little confused when i run this there is 3.2 and 3.3.3. Shall i run both and get points or do you just use 1 and stick with it . Also 2 options cuda devices and opencl gpu devices ive been using opencl think im doing it wrong im all stock and getting points

lol... yeah... I don't know the answer to second part. I didn't GPUPi as it was coming in as I was going out a few years back.

Open CL or CUDA depends on which GPU you're using. OpenCL is AMD obviously and different versions of the software will perform differently so it pays to experiment.

Ahhh i see ill test more tomorrow i didnt see much difference but then was not really looking . Ill test tomorrow food time for now cheers

Open CL or CUDA depends on which GPU you're using. OpenCL is AMD obviously

Well this morning it all makes sense i totally did not see that at all . With a mix of pain killers and lack of sleep im amazed i did not kill anything putting card in

Mr scott i hope to prove that today from what i read though they a pretty maxed out before overclocking .

Nvidia cards score better with the newest drivers. Iirc they are at version 12 that works on gtx 9xx and up series :)

All updated . Im lost again im just not getting this bench

So i can use CL or Cuda i just find best one . I clicked both it then thought i had 2 gpus so i see that .

But how do i get it to run just on cpu i unchecked boxes and used drop down the cpu one but it used the 3090

Well, it's GPUpi... it's a gpu test only. Look at scoring at hwbot.... do you see any for the CPU?? :cool:

So... You're asking us how to run something you've already ran? Maybe I'll get some caffeine and try again, lol.

I see cpu scores now, lol. No clue. Checkbox and go is my guess, lol.

Lol yes ive ran it formatted and now its gone the option . Ive looked around someone said its a driver in chipset but i have latest ones . Or sdk 3.0 aghhh

Ok, there, we go... so your checkbox to run the CPU only is missing. Now ere cooking with fire!

I'm honestly not sure. When I install the app, I can run both.

Back