• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Great gaming mouse

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wipeout

My Logitech MX 518 finally bit the dust.After some research I was not impressed with Logitech current offerings.I just received my new mouse and love it.I plan on buying another back-up for the future.I was surprised at the quality of the mouse at it's price point.40 dollars. :thup: The build quality is up to par with other manufacturers, and has features that I've only seen on the very high end Logitech and Razer mice.It also has a very good software package.Check out this review.A must for any gamer that does not want to spend 80 dollars plus on a gaming mouse, but still get quality.

Anker High Precision Laser Gaming Mouse with 8000 DPI, 9 Programmable Buttons, Weight Tuning Cartridge, Omron Micro Switches for PC

Amazon has a great deal.You can get the mouse and gaming pad for 52 dollars, with free shipping.Read the reviews on the mouse pad.Even that had good reviews.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AAQRNQ8/ref=ox_ya_os_product

Last edited:
Back