• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GTA IV Discussion

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I already forgot, how does she die? How come her number stays in your phone, but roman's does not!?

we let kate die. the final mission was fun. Thought I was gonna have a heart-attack during the boat chase when they hit the chopper with a missile.... *OH CRAP, GOTTA DO ALL THIS AGAIN!*... turns out it's part of the story...

Everyone around the house here now speaks like Niko and uses Niko-isms.

Wow that's a pretty big spoiler but if you want to know how to save her then choose to take the deal. Spoiler Alert!!

Roman will die instead but Kate will never talk to you again.

i wonder if you go to kill him but dont if it'll be different?
i remember having the choice of acually killing him or not

I think its been established that this thread is spoiler friendly.

I 'took the deal', I don't think Kate died. But when I call her I get some queer tone drop off...

Felt the same thing TF when getting hit with that rpg!

I think its been established that this thread is spoiler friendly.

I 'took the deal', I don't think Kate died. But when I call her I get some queer tone drop off...

Felt the same thing TF when getting hit with that rpg!

Thats fins but usually you warn before just stating it i have read this thread and avoided them until now just sucks is all .

First time I tried the last mission when you're supposed to jump into the chopper I was so far ahead I couldn't even see the Annihilator and I was faster than the boat... I thought you were supposed to drive your bike into the boat... I missed by about 10 feet! :beer:

after the peg hit the island and started running i whipped out a sniper rifle and started shootin the heck out of him but he wouldnt die. i thought that was lame

The only thing you need to know in GTA4: Republican Space Rangers!! Its an animated tv show you can watch in your apartment. Its on YouTube.

To save everyone else some time: I performed what I do in every GTA/ sandbox game; seek the horizon. I ran a boat for twenty minutes into the sun. No wall, not instant death, nothing.

Last edited:
in the helicopter, you reach it pretty fast. The city looks like a tiny blip way out in the distance. We were chasing ufo's at night. Yes, the game has UFO's. Get in the annhiliator and fly way out at night. You'll see little white and red orbs dancing around that you can chase and fire at.

I've seen what I think you mean by UFOs. What happens when you hit the horizon? I have to try it now!

in the helicopter, you reach it pretty fast. The city looks like a tiny blip way out in the distance. We were chasing ufo's at night. Yes, the game has UFO's. Get in the annhiliator and fly way out at night. You'll see little white and red orbs dancing around that you can chase and fire at.

What? There are no UFO's in the game. Unless you're talking about the lights of airplanes/helicopters?

Beat it at 80-something percent completion. Story was rather predictable and anti-climactic. I'm going to finish getting 100% but before playing through again, I'm going to check and see if the story is any different if I decide to work with Dimitri and to not kill the last couple of people..... Nikko was wishy-washy through the whole thing, even in the final scene....

note: there is ONE point in the game that you make a choice that will give you one of two different endings. If you choose to either make a deal with Dimitri or get revenge.

I drove a chopper for twenty minutes east, nothing. No instant death or anything. I guess it'll just reload that blank repeating scenery.

Back