• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to Become a Benching Team Member

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Got my GTX 580 in now, downloading drivers for the 6950. I'll put that in here pretty quick and see if I can get it unlocked to 6970 specs. So when I submit to HWB, do I submit it as a 6970 or a 6950? I'm guessing a 6970.

Unlocked 6950 is still a 6950 I believe. Just like an unlocked x2 555 is still a x2 555.

Well, my card didn't unlock, unfortunately. It was the Dirt3 Sapphire 6950 which others have unlocked simply by flipping the switch. Mine didn't work for some reason. And I can't up the core clock above 840 with any utility I've tried so far... gonna keep looking, in-between 360ing Assassin's Creed 4.

Well, my card didn't unlock, unfortunately. It was the Dirt3 Sapphire 6950 which others have unlocked simply by flipping the switch. Mine didn't work for some reason. And I can't up the core clock above 840 with any utility I've tried so far... gonna keep looking, in-between 360ing Assassin's Creed 4.

Cograts man!
Now let me know whats in the secret TEAM MEMBER SECTION :clap:

Here's a tidbit for ya, it may or may not help. Mine have no BIOS switch so I'd have to flash um if i want 6970 speeds.
https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sa=X&....,cf.osb&fp=c6892efd7300ec1c&biw=1680&bih=857

NOW CRANK IT UP! TILL IT BLEEDS!

Deleted a spammer post in this thread, so by the way, if you ever see a weird post from a new member with broken images in it - its a spammer cookie stuffing - use the
report.gif
button to report it to the moderators who will check it out.

We are getting more spammers like this, who copy posts from earlier in the thread, then repost them and insert their links as broken images. It makes them harder for some people to spot, because their posts look legit as they were written by a real member and copied. Reporting it helps us kill them faster. Think of it as overclocked killing. The report button is your friend.

Good thing my 580 managed to get me in... doesn't look like this 6950 is going to do anything for me. No unlocking yet here, BIOS flash led to no-boot failure, etc.

Dang. Waste of money.

Good thing my 580 managed to get me in... doesn't look like this 6950 is going to do anything for me. No unlocking yet here, BIOS flash led to no-boot failure, etc.

Dang. Waste of money.

SAPPHIRE TRIXX
Here's a photo, @ Convicted I got the points not the posts is all :bang head

Attachments

• sappire TRIXX.PNG
    sappire TRIXX.PNG
    111.1 KB · Views: 114
philly you have over 125 posts, If you have the 20pts you should be good to go.

Wow! Sapphire TRIXX... I've never even HEARD of that one. And I LIKE it! Seems very easy to use, I really like it alot.

Thanks!

Back