• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[hwbot] 3DMark Vantage Ranking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
PhysX is probably enabled, which is not allowed on hwbot. Didn't check the submit/compare link, but PhysX drives CPU score way up.

Why is the stats page not working anymore?

mbot only works with certain versions of vbulletin is what I've been told, so these threads don't update anymore. I wanted to get it fixed when I first became admin, and was told at the time that the only way to make it work was hwbot updating the mbot engine or using an older version of vbulletin.

I'm guessing its deprecated (no longer supported officially), if it can be fixed we'll do what needs done (other than reverting to older versions of vbulletin - security problems prevent that).

Correct IMOG, the crawler over at HWBot has been stopped. All submissions for points need to be done manually over at HWBot. This wont stop you from posting here if you just want to show your benchmark off w/o worrying about HWBot points.

Thanks for the confirmation - it's been a while since anyone told me that, and I couldn't find anything over at hwbot forums about it to confirm for myself. Good to know its not an option, otherwise we should have already been doing it. :salute:

Correct IMOG, the crawler over at HWBot has been stopped. All submissions for points need to be done manually over at HWBot. This wont stop you from posting here if you just want to show your benchmark off w/o worrying about HWBot points.

But what about in reverse. Post 1 updated by scores posted on the bot? Probably should ask at hwbot or search their forums for the answer.

But what about in reverse. Post 1 updated by scores posted on the bot? Probably should ask at hwbot or search their forums for the answer.

I find it amazing everytime I notice how sparse their forums are - for such a popular service, there is little information or discussion in their forums.

Guess most anyone there already has a home base though.

You need to run Vantage with PhysX disabled.

Also, this thread is no longer updated, iirc. Some of our benching member have started making new threads like this recently, but I'm not sure if a Vantage one has been created yet.

Back