• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TEAM CUP 2017

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
SC3: Stage 4 - Memory Frequency (4 MEMs)---- Tech Tweaker/DDR/320MHz

I should be able to score higher, but my system is being uncooperative.

First it didn't want to POST much above 300MHz, then it hard-locked requiring me to turn off the power supply on/off rocker switch and wait for the power to drain from the system so that I could get it to POST again so that I could get back into the BIOS to correct whatever setting I messed up. Side-note, my Corsair XL Pro sticks don't like to even POST above 300MHz evidently.

Then, when I finally did get into the OS it was very unstable (using the same settings and same stick of memory I used 2 years ago) with the browser crashing 3-4 times while I was trying to submit the result.

You can save the result file and submit it later TT

jiccman1965/5960x/GTX 980/ 67797

Stage 6 - 3DMark Vantage GTX 900 (3 GPUs)--- jiccman1965/5960x/GTX 980/ 67797

snaphsot0003.png

Does anyone have a GTX 970 to run Vantage, or all we nee is like a score of 40K to take first. Or is someone has GTX 980 and can get close to my score I think I can run the GTX 970.

I think Mandrake has a 980 if I'm not mistaken.
Yep he does. I just spoke with him. He'll try it out with the 1800x later today tomorrow and see what he can get

Last edited:
I have 2 970's, 1060 and a 1080ti. Just tell me what I need to run !
I need to go grab a 6850k for my x99 oc formula to run them though. Its got a low clocked Xeon in it right now.

I have 2 970's, 1060 and a 1080ti. Just tell me what I need to run !
I need to go grab a 6850k for my x99 oc formula to run them though. Its got a low clocked Xeon in it right now.

Need some some to run Vantage with GTX 970, we need a score of 40K if possible.

Just got a score of 48k gonna see tomorrow if the other card is a better clocker.

so after sorting some real life crap out I sit down to get some points in ....but Clarification on LGA2066 CPUs: since the Kaby Lake-X and Skylake-X (up to 10c) were officially available before the start of the competition, they are allowed. Higher core count Skylake-X processors are not allowed.
Update: X299 and X399 platforms are not allowed

so looks like I cant do anything as I'm x299

I got my better card it will do 5300ish if we need the points later, jiccman keep crushing it.

That's great scout, that 6850 would work well here too if you like we still need one more sub and six core is better than no core

SC4: MISC 2 http://oc-esports.io/#!/round/team_cup_2017_sc4

Stage 1 - GPUPI 100M LGA2011-3 (3 CPUs) ---Johan45/ 5960X/ 8.334s---jiccman1965/6950X/6.366

Given your location, I think you'll have other things to tend to. ;)

If you would believe I am working in Houston lol... All my friends and family are in South Florida and Orlando its really tough not to be able to help.

Back