• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[hwbot] PCMark05 ranking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nobody, we are pulling something together to have it updated internally but to add the entire site to it just to get everyone involved. Stay tuned. :)

Nobody, we are pulling something together to have it updated internally but to add the entire site to it just to get everyone involved. Stay tuned. :)

Hmm... adding the entire site to it...

...that doesn't sound good.

Hell... that sounds BAD.

If you made it so ANYBODY could submit... then every rival we have could spam the hell out of us just to bring our average down.

People who don't know what the hell they're doing would submit... and bring out average down.

Complete strangers would waltz in...

How is this a good thing?

Oh well... I guess I'll wait to hear the specifics so that I can yell at the proper individuals after it's already too late to do anything about it.

[hwbot]11447 - E8400 @ 2997MHz - HD 4870 @ 500/950[/hwbot]

(not overclocked)

PCMark05_E8400.jpg

The automatic submission to Hwbot hasnt worked in well over year. You will need to submit manually...

BUt holy cow nice score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back