• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I got no idea what is going wrong over here

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've bought it in a different shop since it was cheaper there tho , different shop different owner different warranty , so in the case of psu fail i gotta carry it once again , wait some more time etc , in psu case im just gonna starve and get a good one , but im still rly confused that a single power loss can damage that hard , happened to get power loss in whole city for a couple of times before and nothing happened , just now , i dont know , maybe just unlucky or something...

You may not be able to take it back to the place you bought it from, but can you send it back to the LC Power or whatever the maker is? That is quite normal here in the states... stores/etailers are 30 days or so, then you return it to the company. If you can return it and they send you a new one, keep it in the closet for a backup.

Yes, things like that can just happen, particularly with crap PSUs.

I'm not gonna dog him on the psu, I'm just gonna say, if it is the psu, please replace it with a high QUALITY unit, I have learned my lesson, I will buy better stuff and scrimp on the cpu and memory, it just costs so much less in the long run.

Yea i understand that PSU things , but not everyone can afford quality psu right...Can this one to the job cuz i know chieftec in psu's is a pretty good name tho http://www.emmi.rs/napajanja-i-doda...0w-chieftec-gpa-500b8.11.html?productId=49372 ... Btw do u give any possibilities to mobo or cpu fault , cuz i know the youtuber from my country , had same mobo as me and had FX 8370 , and his mobo died all the way it was brand new tho , i dont think its strong enough to hold an FX 8 core processors

You have e two choices Vuk...

1. Buy another crap psu and risk the same things happening again costing more in the end...
2. Pay a bit more upfront to have A LOT lower risk of this happening again.

Your choice, but it should be CRYSTAL CLEAR to you at this point #2 is the right choice.

well 5k and 16k are 2 pretty different numbers tho , i heared that from youtuber with arround 200K subscribers ( plenty most popular in our country ) and he told that chieftec in psu's is like Mercedes in cars...lol

- - - Updated - - -

I got it

I'm running a Donald Trump like campaign at this point in time. I'm really here to shock and awe, not necessarily be president. :p

The funny part is, the more I think about it the more its true... considering, among luxury brands, Mercedes has the worst track record of things going wrong!!!! :rofl:

But u must admit that having one mercedes in ur garage isnt a bad thing tho

well 5k and 16k are 2 pretty different numbers tho , i heared that from youtuber with arround 200K subscribers ( plenty most popular in our country ) and he told that chieftec in psu's is like Mercedes in cars...lol

- - - Updated - - -

I got it

Meaning that it costs more than its worth and breaks all the time?

Well guy had my respect , everyone makes mistakes right , learn whole life

Back