• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i might break into the top 300 by spring :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

john240sx

as of now i'm almost at 50 points this week (i used to get about 20 with one computer). by tommorow night i should hit 60-65 points.
not a bad weekly output for one full time folder and two part time folders :D

by spring i'm hopeing to be in the top 300 for team32 (that's if i don't add more rigs ;) )

FOLD ON!!

john240sx said:
as of now i'm almost at 50 points this week (i used to get about 20 with one computer). by tommorow night i should hit 60-65 points.
not a bad weekly output for one full time folder and two part time folders :D

by spring i'm hopeing to be in the top 300 for team32 (that's if i don't add more rigs ;) )

FOLD ON!!

I am at 297 and falling!:bang head

im 297 as of 6:10 eastern time on this monday in november with only one rig stock 1800 xp
fever: have fun trying to catch up to yodums, he's 263
I like your picture :D

Hope all goes well for you man. I'm looking into milestones that will occur shortly for me: 250 WUs, 1000 points, and Top 250 in Team 32.

I'm trying to get ahead of Yodums before Christmas

Dream on! ;)

Yodums :santa:

yea, my upward movement has slowed and the gaps between each person have gotten larger. I do have 1 full time folding rig and one part time.

:burn: I'm hoping to reach the top 100 before january
gonna be in the top 200 in the next day or so!
Keep Folding bro's!
:burn:

Well thanks to neweggs refurb A7v333 boards, I might have 2 more rigs up in the next couple weeks.

I think I want to set my sights on Fever and yodums...you guys have been called out...he he, what spot do you guys want to race to? 200?

anybody else in the 300 area that thinks they can hold their own?

If I missed you then speak up.

What's up now! I'm @ 145 :D yall might have to team up to catch me now that I got my dualie back up.

btw, how do you check your weekly output. I Must be the only person on the top 300 that doesn't know how to check weekly output.

I'm at #673 with a bullet, wish I'd have started folding sooner so that I'd have enough points to talk smack with the rest of ya fellas...

Back