• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

If you own a Radeon 7000-9800 post here!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JigPu said:
LOL! I can't belive that with my mere staples, I have the highest memory speed (even if my core is horibly low) for LEs on the chart! Must be all that hope I put in them working.... :)

JigPu

Are these larger then average staples ? or just the run of the mill office supply staples ?

Card : A.I.W. Radeon 8500DV
Flavor: Retail
Manufacturer: ATI
Ram: 64mb
Cooling: Stock
VoltMod: None
Clock:230/190

VE and 9000

Card : (Radeon 9000 OEM)
Manufacturer : (Saphire)
Ram : (128)
Cooling : (Crystal ORB)
VoltMod : (no)
Clock : (300/490)

Card : (Radeon VE)
Flavor : (retail)
Manufacturer : ()
Ram : (64mb)
Cooling : (Blue Orb)
VoltMod : (no)
Clock : (200/338)

Maximouse said:

I think your supposed to multiply your memory speed x 2

364 sounds a little better:)

I was hoping no one would notice that I appear to be the only one with an sdr board. :D That is the one component that is keeping me from being truly satisfied with my system. By the end of next week I will have the 9000 pro. I will post back with the new card. :beer:

Card : Radeon 9000 pro
Flavor : OEM
Manufacturer : Sapphire
Ram : 64
Cooling : stock
VoltMod : no
Clock : 300/600

i love this card great buy for only 89 bucks
and a great 3dmark score of 7500

HeXenViRii said:

Are these larger then average staples ? or just the run of the mill office supply staples ?
No, they're some staples for my dad's staple gun. They have a jagged edge when all stuck together. Individually, they have a pointed end, unlike a normal staple with it's flat end.

Sure wish I had some Arctic Alumina though..... Superglue dosen't work well :D
JigPu

Card: Radeon 8500
Flavor: retail
Manufactuer: ATi
RAM: 64MB
Cooling: standard cooling
VoltMod: No
Clock: stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back