• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'm creating a "Bench Warmers Enter The Game" HWBot Pro Cup Team. Interested?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nobody else, just for fun? Prepping my classy for DIce now because I really needed to do it anyway (smoked my aquamark score with a GTX 280 :chair: hey, I didn't have a clue then) , but I won't get runs in until tonight or tomorrow. Unless people are sandbagging, looks like it might keep us out of last place for GPU stuff.

I don't think I am going to do this. I instead will put my concentration towards the team cup and benching my huge pile of older stuff. Hopefully by the time that the next round comes around, I will have more competetive hardware.

Too late, deadline was April 1st.
Next round mayhap.

We're in 10th right now!

Ed hasn't reach the point where he comes over to my house and beats me till i start producing big numbers, I am sure that gonna happen any day now *hears the whip in the background and the clambering of boots*

You've got about about three weeks, then we'll have two weeks to go till the cutoff where the top10 continue onward and the rest go home.

Unless, of course, I stage a surprise attack...

We got a mention in HWBot's halfway point news post!
As for the single processor configurations, we find Metalracer from Bench Warmers Enter The Game. His Core i7 3930K clocked at 5538.4 currently holds the third place in the 6xCPU Cinebench ranking and gives the team tenth place for this stage.
Hell yes!

Congrats on the mention! You're doing better than we are. The primary team was just an afterthought in the roundup (not that I expected any more of course, we are 7th after all).

There's always next go-round, the pro-cup isn't going away any time soon.
Signups for the next edition will start june 1st I think. Maybe july 1st, not positive on that.
What we need for that season we won't find out till it starts I don't think. It might involve some current (at that time) mid range HW. That'd be kinda fun.

I expect that if they do midrange it'll be lower than that, probably 660ti/7870 area I'd guess.
They may not at all, though.

I'll keep this thread updated.

Pro OC's first season has ended and the new season has started. Congrats to our guys that participated so far. It looks like Overclockers Pro team got 11th and Benchwarmers came in at 13th. Good Job guys!!

Teams can re-organize, again.

It looks like the ocf pro team has everything covered. Is anyone wanting to try pro out? We can run a benchwarmers team again. I will go if we get a couple more people. I will see what I can do for memory clocks, sp32m and possibly igp with 4770k.
Post what you have and what event you could help with.

Last edited:
Back