• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'm set to cool any video chip in the world!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cookedcomp

you know that modded watercooled orb i had on my Duron 700? well it's on my gts :) unfortunatly there were only minor gains in overclocking(215 core went to 230 and 397 mem went to 405). I think the instability proble is the CPU right now because it has a chip in the core and can only do 888MHz now :( I know for a fact that this card WILL do more becuse my a7a266 is very unstable with this D700 and the temp of the card is only 37C :) FULL LOAD!! I will tell you of my new overclocking results when i buy my 1.4 266 CPU. Hopefuly i will be able to use this on all of my future cards to provide exelent overclocking :)

pretty cool... water cooling the GeForce 3 is quite effective, from an article I read... if I can find it again I'll post it here... a water cooled Gladiac 920 went to 270/570, quite an impressive overclock... I wish I knew something about water cooling... sigghh... anything to get my temps down!! :eek:

and pinky, great use of the "someone set us up the"... haven't heard that in a while, and its still classic... :)

Back